Younger buyers are mobile…period!
There’s no if’s, and’s or but’s about it, today’s younger buyers are mobile. They have their smartphones, iPhone, iPads and mobile devices with them wherever they go. Which means they are texting, emailing, browsing online, sharing pictures and using social media all on the go.
That’s how they want to communicate with you when it comes to buying their home! Through their mobile device. If you are working with younger buyers, make sure you are comfortable with texting, emailing and accessing the internet from your mobile device.
Here’s a few stats worth taking a look at:
- More than 241 million homes were viewed on Zillow via a mobile device in April 2013. That’s 93 homes per second.
- In the first quarter of this year, 11.4 million mobile monthly unique visitor, up 122% year-over-year
- Mobile traffic now makes up 40% of HomeFinder.com’s traffic across the site apps and mobile website
How do you become more mobile?
It’s easy, start getting familiar with your mobile device and its capabilities. Peruse the users manual and try a few things out from there. Once you get the hang of it, you will be communicating with your consumers much better! If you don’t have a smartphone or tablet just yet, consider purchasing one!
Are you in the market to buy a new mobile device?
Make sure its a good fit for you. Meaning you can comfortably type, hold it in your hands, see the icons and the screen, etc.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017