If you’re new to Long Island or you’ve been living here a while, chances are you’ll want to know the latest local news, events and things taking place.
We’ve compiled a list of the top Long Island websites that serve as a great resource for you. The sites below offer you everything you need to know, see, or do on Long Island.
- Long Island Pulse: Defining the art, fashion, food and personalities of Long Island.
- Newsday: Long Island’s main source of news on Long Island since 1940. Get daily updates and talk about what’s happening on LI.
- Long Island Business News: Devoted to local commerce and has been the premier source of news and data on business, economic trends and the region’s robust entrepreneurial sector for more than 50 years.
- LongIsland.com: Long Island’s online resource for everything from finding the best local businesses, to planning a fun filled weekend. Whether you’re a local looking for new Things to Do, or you’re from out of town, and want to see what the locals have to say about the hottest nightlife and restaurants.
- LongIslandRestaurantWeek.com: Long Island Restaurant Week boosts commerce in traditionally sluggish periods during the fall, between post-summer spending and pre-holiday saving, and in the spring, between warm weather getaways and summer barbecues. From Sunday to Sunday, each participating restaurant offers its own unique three-course prix fixe for $27.95 all night, except Saturday when it is offered only until 7 p.m.
- DiscoverLongIsland.com: The Long Island Convention & Visitors Bureau and Sports Commission (LICVB&SC) is the official tourism promotion agency for the destination’s travel and tourism industry.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017