It’s official…we’ve moved! To a 3,200-square-foot facility that offers state-of-the art technology for our Agents! It’s our new corporate headquarters in Plainview, N.Y. We were previously located in the same building, but our consistent expansion precipitated the need for a larger office space. With the same convenient location, we can fully accommodates the needs of 900+ Agents.
“Everything we’ve done was done with our Agents in mind,” says Joe Moshé.
“We felt it was time our headquarters reflected the Agency’s expansion and dedication to its Agents with a larger, more user-friendly space and the latest, cutting-edge industry technology. We have always emphasized training and development and this new facility highlights that commitment,” says Broker/Owner Joe Moshe.
Among the amenities the new location will offer are the following:
- State-of-the-art Agent training facility featuring a 70-inch LCD-LED Dual Touch Interactive Board
- Dozens of fully-powered laptop stations
- Numerous built-in, computer-equipped workstations
- A private conference room designated for Agent appointments
- An executive conference room for larger meetings and events
- A comfortable lounge for casual meet and greets
The new location is light and open, with a terrific view and we believe Agents will be delighted to bring clients there. The sleek, modern space is organized by department — something the old space didn’t allow for — and will still feature the Charles Rutenberg staple, a prominently displayed fish tank. That, too, has doubled in size.
GRAND OPENING AND RIBBON CUTTING
Thursday, July 11, from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m
Remarks by Charles Rutenberg management, refreshments, and a tour of the new facility, which is located at 255 Executive Drive, Suite 208 in Plainview.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017