In today’s highly competitive real estate market, Realtors must know about the neighborhood they are working in!
Couple that with the fact that today’s consumers have done a lot of research on their own before they even contact you! What’s a Realtor to do?
Realtors must position themselves as the neighborhood expert. Show today’s consumers that you know the area and can help them make the best decision with your market expertise. Here’s a few ways to do just that:
- Your online presence. Start with your website or even a blog. Add local content that is full of interesting, useful neighborhood information. Create some quick videos with your mobile device of the area and take some pictures and post them!
- Marketing. Send your prospects neighborhood market reports or a neighborhood newsletter that covers local & school events, restaurants or anything new happening in the area.
- Be Visible. Be as visible as possible among the community. Join a club, chamber of commerce or sponsor a youth team, attend community meetings and seminars – the sky is the limit
- What’s for fun? Know the neighborhood amenities such as parks, recreation facilities, farmer’s markets and places to frequent.
- Take a Tour! Tour a few homes that are for sale in the neighborhood. Take some notes so you are able to tell prospects about features and drawbacks of other homes!
- Show Market Reports. MLSLI’s FREE Market Report Generator. Use this FREE tools provided by your MLS to run professional reports by zip code, town and school district to show clients how the market is performing in their area. Click here to start!
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017