Do you know how much is involved with buying or selling or home? A LOT!
Don’t do it alone. Consider hiring a real estate agent to help you with the process. A good real estate agent will save you time, save you money, and give you advice and information you won’t ever find online.
So the question becomes…how do you know if you are working with a good real estate agent?
Here are a few things you can do to improve your odds of working with a good real estate agent:
- Ask a friend for a trusted referral instead of choosing a random agent online. The agents who are listed online next to a home’s listing on major search sites such as Trulia and Zillow are paying to have their faces there. A trusted referral has earned that trust.
- Work with full-time real estate agents whenever possible. There are some very good part-time real estate agents, but you will likely get better results from an agent whose only job is Real Estate Sales.
- All things equal, seek out real estate agents with experience. The top real estate agents in your market are the “top” for a reason — they’re good. And, often, they’ve surrounded themselves with good people at the office.
- Always get your own real estate agent. It can be tempting to work with the agent of the home seller. When a real estate agent contracts to sell a home for somebody, the contract includes language requiring the agent to maximize the selling price for the home. If that agent also represents you, the home buyer, it can’t possibly help you pay less for the home. That would be a breach of contract between the agent and the seller.
At Charles Rutenberg Realty, we are proud of the Real Estate Salespersons and Associate Brokers who represent our company. While all are thoroughly trained professionals, each brings a unique background and skill set to the practice of Real Estate.
If you are searching for a Real Estate Agent to buy or sell your home contact us today! We can help you find a Realtor that is best suited for your needs.
Call us at 516-575-7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find an agent on our website.
Click here to start your search.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017