In an economy when many Agents are looking for ways to make more money, $35,000 is not a bad payday, right?
Here’s a real life example of how a Rutenberg Agent made more money by “working SMART” versus “working HARD”… which one are you doing?
This Listing Agent listed a short sale and knew right away it didn’t make sense for her to try to handle the negotiations on her own. She turned to the Short Sale Division to do the work for her, and saw the deal close with the bank paying out a full 6% commission at $35,000.
If she could do it…so can you! Here’s the deal summary:
- The deal closed last week.
- Property was worth about $600,000
- Seller owed over $800,000 with two mortgages, definitely a short sale!
- Buyer offer of $583,000
Our Charles Rutenberg Realty Agent worked smart! She simply got the listing, then let our team of experts handle the work for her, so she could focus on getting more listings.
- Bank approval obtained for $583,000
- Bank initially “tried” to cut commission to 4%
- Instead deal was approved a FULL 6% commission – that’s $35,000!
- Listing agent and seller were very happy!
We all know that whether you negotiate the short sale yourself or not, you don’t get paid any extra for all the extra work and unknowns. So why do it yourself when you can have a team of experts in your corner handling it all for you?
Email us at email@example.com for more info about the Charles Rutenberg Short Sale Division.
OR if you have a deal, call us at 516-575-7500 or click here to submit a deal evaluation request to see whether or not your deal can close.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017