When it comes to negotiating a sale price or a potential offer for a property, it pays to use all the market research tools available to support your recommendations.
Being up-to-speed on how the market is performing in the town or neighborhood that you are working in and being able to show the supporting reports will help you negotiate and get the best price for your customers.
Here are 3 FREE resources that will help you produce professional market reports and gather insight:
- Find by Realtor.com: Available though Stratus Info Center, Find is one of the most robust property research tools available. Find gives you access to reliable, accurate real estate information right in one place. Find allows you to access all Realtor.com data via a powerful, robust, intuitive search engine.
- Realtor Network: Do you have a friend in real estate or a network of Realtors you know? Ask for their input! They make have a few great suggestions or ideas on what is a good offer or list price.
- MLSLI Market Report Generator: A member benefit that allows you to create a snapshot on how the market is performing within a town, zip code or school district. All reports are generate using MLS data. A great report to give buyers and sellers.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017