With the warmer weather underway on Long Island, chances are you’ll be stopping by an open house this Spring.
As you continue on your journey to buying a home, know that stopping by open houses is part of the process. They are a great way to see a home at your leisure.
Open houses give you the opportunity to see a home when it’s convenient for you. All you have to do is drop by! No appointment making or phone calls back and forth to get in and see the home.
If you’re venturing out this Spring to a few open houses, here’s the 3 questions you want to ask the agent:
- Why have you chosen this listing price?
- What trends have you notice in this neighborhood?
- How is the overall market performing?
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017