Hey Long Island home buyers. The housing market is heating up!
If you’re looking to buy your first home or upgrading to a second home, today’s market is very different than the market from 5 years ago. The biggest hurdle….financing! Lenders expect a lot more today! Having the following items taken care of will make it that much easier to close on the home you really want.
[button color=”purple”] The best advice. Start planning now! [/button]
If you are serious about buying a home, you need a sizable down payment, a good credit score, low debt and a sold track record of employment to qualify for loan.
- Build up your cash for a down payment plus other expenses that come with owning a home.
- Check your credit report for accuracy.
- Pay all your bills on time.
- Zero out credit card debt.
- Don’t take on any new debts.
If you have any questions, Charles Rutenberg Realty can help. Call us at 516-575-7500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us a www.crrli.com.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017