Are you doing everything you possible can to grow your business?
Take a closer look. If you’re not getting out there at least once a day or every other day and networking, you’re missing a lot of opportunities. YES! Alot!
Active networking is vital to career growth. Often confused with selling, networking is actually about building long-term relationships and a good reputation over time. It involves meeting and getting to know people who you can assist, and who can potentially help you in return. Your network includes everyone from friends and family to work colleagues and members of groups to which you belong.
So get out there and practice your social and communication skills at least once a day by networking. You don’t have to go to far to meet new people, who in turn, can become your clients and business resources.
Here’s a start as to where can go to meet new people and drum up some new business:
- Free Training Classes & Seminars offered by Charles Rutenberg
- Free seminars offered by banks, financial advisers and any other company in the real estate industry
- Join the Chamber of Commerce, Rotary, and/or Quanis organizations in your area.
- Attend Realtor events offered through LIBOR
- Charles Rutenberg Events
- Take up a hobby or attend a class for something you’ve always wanted to do (cooking class, pottery, golf, etc)
Soon you will find that everywhere you go you can find an opportunity to talk to someone new and make a connection.
For the latest Charles Rutenberg Events and Training call us at 516-575-7500 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017