According to the National Association of Realtors 2013 Home Buyer and Seller Generational Report, Generation X comprises of the largest group of buyers.
Generation X is the population born between 1965-1980, and guess what? They’re on Social Media sites everyday!
That’s why these media sites are becoming some of real estate’s best marketing tools. They’re free, easy-to-use and fast to set-up. They’re also great places to get a lot of eyes on your listing too!
Here’s a few Social Media tips you can use to market your home along with your Agent to get it sold quickly.
- Update your status! Post a link to your listing on your timeline. Tell your friends to share the post on their walls and with their friends who are looking to buy. Ask your Realtor if you are not sure where to find this link. They will have it!
- Create a new photo album with pics of your pad. Upload as many photos as you want, and write a detailed caption for each one. Ask your friends to share your album on their walls and with friends or neighbors who may be looking for a new home.
- Upload a video tour to your Facebook page. Upload the virtual tour link from your Realtor. If your Realtor has prepared a virtual tour for your listing, he/she can give you the link so you can post it. If you’re comfortable sharing, make sure to set the privacy settings to “public,” so it will be visible to anyone who’s interested.
- Treat your Open House like the event it is. Create an Event on Facebook for your Open House, and invite everyone you know to invite everyone they know. You can include directions your home, attach your property flyer, see who’s RSVP’d and send reminders.
Charles Rutenberg Agents use the latest social media tools to sell your home at the best price. Contact us today to learn more or to speak with an Real Estate Professional about selling your home!
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017