Charles Ruteberg’s new “EASY CLOSE” SHORT SALE DIVISION is generating a HUGE amount of positive feedback. Over half of the spots open for our Breakfast meeting have been filled.
Please reserve your seat to celebrate the launch of the “Easy Close” Short Sale program and to learn about the details pertaining to our new Short Sale Division.
[box type=”info”] Friday, December 7th, 2012 at 8:30 AM Holiday Inn Plainview – Sunnyside Boulevard Complimentary food & training to our Agents. RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org [/box]
“Just how big is the Short Sale market, and what’s the opportunity overall for you as a Rutenberg Agent?”
- Short sale volume increased 33% in 2012
- Half a million (500,000!!) short sale closings are expected by Dec 2012
- Nationwide almost 1 in 5 houses underwater
- 40% (almost HALF) of all borrowers with 2nd mortgages have no equity
- New York State is had the 5th highest foreclosure count in the nation in 2011
- Nationwide, mortgage default rates are still hovering around 7%; meaning close to 1 in 14 houses is already 90 days late on payments and will need to do something with the property.
There’s a LOT of opportunity for you as a Charles Rutenberg Agent to earn serious income by listing Short Sales, and having our exclusive “Easy Close” Short Sale division close it for you. This is a “Done-for-You” Program which helps you:
- Outsource the entire Short Sale and save time
- Earn BIG commissions without any of the work
- Have a team of Aggressive Short Sale negotiators that get results
- Protect your license and ability to earn, by avoiding many of the scams preying on both new and experienced Realtors
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]http://rutenbergblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Ruth.jpg[/author_image] [author_info]Courtesy of Ruth Pfeffer – Director of Operations – CRRLI[/author_info] [/author]
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017