According to NAR, 73% of home sellers would choose a real estate agent who uses video to sell their property over one who does not! Only 3% of Realtors are using video!
So what do you think? The answer is clear…Realtors who use video to market a home have a better chance of getting & selling the listing and getting great client reviews in the process! Here’s the facts:
- Consumers spend close to six minutes on website that has video
- Buyers will spend more time viewing your listing if it has a video
- Online marketing that includes video ranks higher on Google
- Video conveys a strong message of professionalism
- Video gives potential buyers a richer online experience and a better feel of the house
Click the image below and find out how Rutenberg Agent Jill Sackler uses video to captivate more interest in her listing and great feedback from her client.
Thanks to Jill Sackler of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. for all she’s doing to sell our house! “Best Value In Forest City! Much Larger Than It Looks From The Outside. Lovely & Quiet, Well-Maintained Neighborhood, Desirable Forest City Levittown Schools, Highly Acclaimed Macarthur HS, Close To Pool, Park & Train, Super Large Rooms, Ample Storage, Burnham Oil Burner – Home Video Attached.” -Catresea Ann Canivan, Seller
Contact us today if you would like us to help you create a video for your listing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-575-7500.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017