If you’ve been on the fence about buying or selling, now’s a good time to do both. Take a look at the numbers below for August 2015, courtesy of the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island. Both sales activity and home prices are up across the board.
- The closed median home price in August 2015 for Long Island, which includes Nassau, Suffolk, and Queens’s housing data, has climbed to $410,000 representing a 2.8% increase over last year.
- Nassau County reported a $470,000 closed median home price in August, representing a slight increase over $468,500 reported by MLSLI last year. Suffolk County reported a closed median price of $347,500, which represents a 3.7% increase over a year ago.
- Queens reported a closed median home price of $425,000, which represents a 6% increase over last year.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017