The Long Island housing market is ready for spring, make sure your home is too!
- Neutral-color paint is inexpensive and adds style to both the interior and exterior of your home.
- Drought-tolerant plants are an excellent way to spruce up your landscaping and save money on upkeep.
- If you’re too busy to keep up the yard work, hire a lawn service to keep up your home value.
- Installing new appliances is a guaranteed way of increasing the sales price of your home.
- An upgrade to the entrance of your home will leave a lasting impression with potential buyers.
- Full-view glass doors provide elegance and drama that improve the value of your home.
- You will get extra points by installing eco-friendly flooring.
With a little paint, a lawn service, and the right flooring, appliances and doors, your home will be one of the best on the block!
Contact Charles Rutenberg Realty at anytime for more information on buying or selling your next home!
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017