Before committing to affiliation with a Broker, you’ll want to make sure you have the right fit.
If you are going to align yourself to an agency, be certain that you feel comfortable with the basic business philosophy. Find a company that is going to help you get noticed and gain clients’ trust.
Also consider the fees you are being charged. These costs will affect your bottom line!
The best way to get a feel of the agency is by:
- Talking to Agents who are associated to the company you are investigating.
- Meeting with agents from the agencies you’re considering.
- Asking about commission splits, technology, support, and training.
- Visiting the brokerage and speak with the broker. Is the Broker interested in expanding the business? Is the dynamic among agents collaborative?
Be sure to align yourself with the agency that meets your needs and will help you to grow and succeed and you will be a happy agent!
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017