If you are interested in selling luxury homes, you must be up for the task!
The Long Island luxury real estate market makes up about 10% of sales. So in order to capitalize on these sales, you must be on top of your game. If you are interested in targeting the upper tier you have to stay competitive, be deliberate and always remain ahead of the competition. Sounds easy, but if it were that easy, more Realtors would be listing and selling luxury homes.
But with the right attitude and dedication you can do it. Here’s how
- Understand the mindset of luxury buyers. They have very definite and unique purchase requirements and are looking for particular lifestyle benefits and amenities.
- Superior Service. There is a fierce competition. When consumer are in the market to buy or sell an exception home, they EXPECT service and support from their Realtor that is the best.
- Price the home right. Properties when priced right will sell faster and this is no exception in the luxury market. Do your homework and price it right.
- Qualified Buyers Only! Bring the seller qualified buyers, which is different from a mortgage preapproval. Many luxury-home buyers use cash or convert other assets to cash. These buyers are asked to demonstrate which assets go toward the purchase.
Charles Rutenberg Realty is here to assist you with your luxury needs.
301 Vanderbuilt Parway, Dix Hillis
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017