Online marketing is very important when it comes to getting your listing SOLD!
With over 90 of buyers online, there is no doubt that you must promote your listings online! If you are thinking: How? Where? How much? This blog post is for you.
We’ve put together a handful of cost-effective and simple ways you can market your listing online. Here they are:
- FREE Listhub! Rutenberg agents are already hooked up to this service. It’s a FREE MLS service which automatically pulls your listings and sends them to over 40+ real estate search sites. That’s a lot of online exposure. Make sure to sign-up for your FREE account so you can pull reports so you can track which listings are receiving traffic. Visit www.listhub.com
- Single Property Websites. An effective way of combining photos, a virtual tour, property flyers and property information in one place. The link to your single property website can be shared with your contacts and your sellers. Plus, your branding is visible at all times.
- Social Media. Facebook should be your first priority. It’s an easy way to post your listings and it’s photos to your online network. Make sure you upload your photos, say a few words about the listing and include your contact info.
- MLSLI.com. Let your sellers know about the power of MLSLI.com. It’s where thousands of buyers visit everyday to search for a home.
- CRRLI.com. As a Rutenberg agent, your listing is also featured on our company website which attracts many online buyers.
If you are looking for more ways to promote your listings online contact us and learn more about the services we offer through the Rutenberg Agent Support Program.
Call us at 516-575-7500 or email us at email@example.com
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017