Save money for a down payment on a house.
- Consider opening up a second savings account for house repairs and any extra appliances.
- Make sure you know of a good Home Insurance provider.
- Consider the taxes. Set aside money each year to pay the taxes on the house.
- Buy the house thats right for you in terms of size and cost.
- Know what utilities the specific home you want to buy has associated with it.
- Get a 15 year mortgage if you can afford it. You will be able to pay off your fast pretty quickly. After the 15 year mortgage loan is paid off then you be able to save a large amount of money each month and your house will have a large amount of equity by then.
[box type=”info”] Visit our “Find an Agent” section on our website. Contact one of our Realtors – they’ll help you every step of the way, answer all your questions, and give you insight to the entire process! Click here to find an agent [/box]
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017