The rental market is doing great! So much so that we must not forget to due our due diligence as Realtors.
Due to the resurgence of the rental market, it remains important in this market to get to know the towns you are working in. Check thoroughly before you post new listings and place signs in the towns you are working in.
IMPORTANT FOR RUTENBERG AGENTS:
Be sure to obey all town ordinances in the Town of North Hempstead to avoid fines. This situation sheds light on the importance of checking very thoroughly before you post new listings and place signs; unless you are very familiar with the Town you are working within.
Here are a few reputable links for researching individual regulations for towns, villages, counties and boroughs.
- Nassau: www.nassaucountyny.gov/website/AG/Federal/townsaz.html
- Suffolk: www.suffolkcountyny.gov/Community/TownsandVillage.aspx
- Westchester: www.westchestergov.com/planning/regionalplan/WMPF/Roster/roster.htm
- New York City: www.nyc.gov/html/dob/html/homeowners_and_tenants/rental.shtml
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]http://rutenbergblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Ruth.jpg[/author_image] [author_info] Courtesy of Ruth Pfeffer – Director of Operations – CRRLI[/author_info] [/author]
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017