According to the 2012 Mobile Future in Focus report, comScore, a global leader in digital business – 2011 was a groundbreaking year for the mobile industry.
- Smartphones are used by 42% of all U.S. mobile subscribers
- Mobile price comparisons, barcode, and QR code scans are being a normal part of the shopping experience. 1 in 8 shoppers compare prices by phone while in the store and 1 in 5 scan barcodes, indicating a proactive buyer investment in the shopping experience.
- Nearly 15% of mobile users have also purchased tablets, increasing consumer preference for applications that can be used across multiple platforms
What does this mean for Realtors? Increasing your time and investment in mobile technology such as smartphones, iPads, QR Codes, and more is necessary in order to stay connected to todays buyers and provide value!
FREE QR Codes, Text Codes, and Mobile Websites available for all your MLS listings. Click here to start using them: www.mlstechs.com/products/mobile-marketing-solutions
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017