Excerpt from The New York Real Estate Journal
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. has arranged the following sales totaling $8.494 million as it’s commercial sales division headed by Richard Diller continues to expand. Congratulations to the following agents. We are proud to have you on the Rutenberg team. Thank you for your dedication!
- Agents Kevin Kalyan and Rochelle Grant arranged the sales of 2776 Long Beach Rd., in Oceanside. The mixed-use propery sold for $703,500.
- Associate broker, Stacy Leone arranged the sale of 207 Lawrence Ave., Inwood for $1.525 million.
- Agent Victor Mihailesce arranged the sales of three multifamily properties including 761 Seneca Ave., Ridgewood; 187-15 Baisley Ave., St. Albans and 41-12 52nd St., Woodside. All three properties were acquired by individual buyers with a total value of $4.265million.
- Associate broker, Yuh-Chyi (Ann) Lee arranged the sale of 350 National Blvd., Long Beach for $2million.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017