Before making an important purchase online, what do you do? Compare prices? Maybe shipping charges and discounts?
How about reading past customer reviews about the item you’re about to purchase? Customer reviews are one the most practical ways to get feedback about a product before you fully commit.
Sites like Amazon.com, Overstock.com and Expedia.com allow their clients to rate and write detailed reviews on a product or service they’ve purchased. When making an important purchase, you want to be sure you’re getting the best value for your money. Online reviews from past clients help you do just that.
The same trend is in real estate! According to Realtor.com more consumers are using online reviews and recommendations to help them chose the right Realtor.
[button color=”black”] Reviews from past clients help you stand out to potential customers online. [/button]
Here’s how to get some good reviews about you online:
- Find and collect recommendations from happy clients
- Ask if it’s okay with your clients to post their recommendation online
- Post your recommendation on your website and social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Check out Socialbios.com – a FREE service from realtor.com that allows you to post online recommendations
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017