In today’s day and age, how does one NOT think too much?
With the constant communication via our mobile devices, family, friends, social life, work and the list goes on and on.
In fact. “simplicity” has become a thing of the past. When did having a simple life become so hard?
If you are among the majority of people who think too much about everything, there are ways to stop. There are ways to calm your mind and keep things simple. What are the ways? Believe it or not, the things you can do to de-stress and calm your mind – don’t cost a lot. How’s that for keeping things simple.
Here they are:
- Meditation: Find a quiet place and sit for anywhere from 5-10 minutes to start. You can go for longer if you can. Just sit there and breathe. Pay attention to your breath and let your thoughts come and go.
- Tai Chi: Try a tai chi class. This fluid, relaxing movement help you de-stress and promote longevity.
- Yoga: By holding these simple postures your body can stretch and lengthen itself while using your breath to relax.
- Breathing: Just stopping and taking a few deep breaths throughout the day can work wonders.
- Stretching: Simple stretching in the morning, afternoon or evening helps the mind and body to relax.
- Eat Right: Eating right keeps you body healthy. A healthy body produces a healthy mind. When you’re feeling good, you stress less!
- Nature: Talk a walk or sit somewhere and just be with nature. Observe the beauty around you and see how invigorated you become.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017