Sure. Community involvement is a selfless desire to give to others, but there’s a few sides benefits for Realtors!
It’s an awesome way to generate leads, get your name linked to the community, and increase your brand. Community involvement is a perfect fit for Realtors, since real estate is primarily a local business.
If you’re looking to get involved, here are some ideas on where to start:
- Check out www.volunteermatch.com where you can enter a zip code and some key words to find volunteer organizations that fit your interests.
- Loins Club is the number one organization with “Community is what we make of it.” Find your local Loins Club at www.lionsclub.com
- Rotary International helps locally and worldwide, but it offers huge networking opportunities, with a focus on developing strong friendships and business relationships.
- Kwanis International has volunteer opportunities to help children and families in the community.
- Smaller groups that cater to different ethnic groups such as the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and more
- U.S. Junior Chamber of Commerce serves people between the ages of 20-40’s.
Don’t forget you can also volunteer to coach an athletic team, help out at your local school district, churches and much more!
If you are interested in getting involved, contact Charles Rutenberg Realty at 516-575-7500 for a few suggestions as well!
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017