In this market, listings are a golden opportunity. The buyers are ready to buy!
If you have a listing presentation, this is your opportunity to shine and get that listing! If you haven’t looked over your current listing strategy in the past 6 months, now’s the time to get inspired.
Especially in this market, where listings are currently sought after by most agents. The increase in competition to get the listing does not mean it will be harder.
[button color=”red”] It means you have to work harder to get the listing.[/button]
Here’s a few ways to amp up your listing presentation:
- Leverage Your Brand. Charles Rutenberg is one of the fastest growing real estate companies on Long Island. With over 900 agents, many locations, an agent chat and much more you can use this to show prospects why this is the company for them.
- Talk About the Market. Sellers want to know about the market. Make sure you are providing them with LOCAL AND ACCURATE market information. MLSLI has many tools to help you do this.
- Build Trust & Confidence. When choosing an agent, sellers can become uncertain as to who is the best agent for the job. Give them referrals, testimonials, and success stories from your past clients.
- Do Your Homework. This is what detectives do! Gather as much pertinent information you can about the sellers, the market, the home. What pressures do they feel? What options do they have? The more information you have, the STRONGER your presentation will be.
With a renewed sense of passion and a few new tools, not only your listing presentation, but YOU will outshine the competition.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017