Having a mobile device and being a Realtor are as synonymous as peanut butter and jelly.
Whether its an iPad, tablet or a smartphone, Realtors who are able to perform their daily business tasks with these devices will be more efficient and gain the edge over the competition.
The more technology and efficiency you show your clients, the more leading edge you look.
So if you are ready to take your mobile device to the next level, here are 8 real estate apps you should be using:
- StratusMLS Mobile. Download this app and access MLSStratus easily from your mobile device.
- Evernote. A great way to store and access all your notes. Whether its online articles, pictures or notes, this app can be downloaded on your mobile device AND your PC so you can sync this program every time you add more notes.
- LoopNet Commercial Real Estate Search. Loopnet is like the Zillow or Trulia of commercial real estate. A great app to have if you do any commercial real estate business.
- DocBoxtoGo. MLSLI has a FREE online document service for all your MLS forms. Use this mobile version too access/fill out and email MLS forms on the go.
- Open House Manager. Keep track of open house attendees by entering into this database which can then be imported into your main contact database.
- Keynote. A presentation program. Great tool to use for your listing presentations.
- Classifieds2Go. You can find a lot of FSBO sales here and is a great way to search classifieds on the go.
- Cloud On CloudOn brings Microsoft Office® to your iPad or Droid. In addition, the built-in Adobe Reader and File Viewer lets you open and view virtually any file type, including PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
Charles Rutenberg brings the latest tools and technology to our agents.
For more information visit us at: www.crrli.com/beagent.asp
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017