You don’t have to be rich to make a difference. Millions of Americans gave to charity to make the world a better place!
Whether you donate money or time, giving back is beneficial for both the giver and the receiver. Here’s a few ways that giving back not only gives to those in need but gives to you as well:
- Good for your health. Volunteering leads to increased self-esteem, personal empowerment and an overall boost to your health. Volunteering is a way to build a new social circle and improve your emotional and physical health at the same time.
- Fight Depression. Helping others takes your mind off your own problems and enables you to see the bigger picture. Once you see the difference you can make in another person’s life, your own problems can seem smaller and more manageable.
- Get Motivated. Doing something for your community and returning the favor to those who have helped is a great motivator and a way to show a sense of appreciation.
- A New Perspective. Life can be hard and can get us down with what seems like insurmountable problems. Volunteering can open your eyes and mind to people who are facing difficult times, yet are still hanging in there.
If you’re looking to volunteer or donate, here’s a few organizations Charles Rutenberg Realty support and welcomes your support too. If you would like more information call us at 516-575-7500 or email email@example.com
- Pinktie Organization. Realtors networking for a cure for breast cancer which provides fundraising from the Real Estate community. Visit www.pinktie.org for more info.
- Cohen Children’s Medical Center. Hosts a toy drive at all Charles Rutenberg Realty offices in which all the toys were distributed to the patients at the Cohen Children’s Medical Center in New Hyde Park. Click here for more details.
- rockCANroll. Donations of non-perishable food items that benefit those in need throughout Long Island and the New York metropolitan area. Click here for more details.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017