There’s a lot happening in the short-sale industry, especially on Long Island to help speed up the process and create a successful transaction for all parties involved. If you’re debating on buying a short-sale, things are looking in your favor.
- The latest efforts by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to simplify the short sale process are getting a thumbs-up from the housing industry
- More servicers are delegating their acceptance & counter offer process to be more responsive to short sale bids on properties
- Long Island Real Estate Company Charles Rutenberg is the first to expand with an “Easy Close” Short Sale Division
- Short sales are an effective way to get a home sold without having to incur the cost of foreclosure, preparing the home for sale, and maintaining the property.
- According to the rating agency, DBRS, short sales are expected to be one of the key loss mitigation techniques used in 2013.
You can find a great buy on a home and it won’t take forever! Charles Rutenberg Agents are trained on the short-sale process and know the industry changes as soon as they happen. We can help you buy a short-sale without the hassle.
Call us anytime at 516-575-7500 or visit us at www.crrli.com
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017