Short sales are now another opportunity for you to earn more! Here’s why…
A short sale is when a lender agrees to accept a mortgage payoff amount less than what is owed in order to facilitate a sale of the property by a financially distressed owner.
This isn’t a do-it-yourself transaction. Because not all parties involved know how to exactly handle one, a short sale is one real estate deal where you should really get help from an experienced team of professionals. With Charles Rutenberg’s brand new “Easy Close” Short Sale Division you can successfully complete a short sale transaction.
Charles Rutenberg’s proven team of short-sale negotiators and attorneys will work tirelessly on your behalf to make sure you are compensated in a timely fashion.
[box type=”info”] Our short sale team has the expertise that eliminates potential mistakes and problems.[/box]
Why are many buyers looking at short sales? Because they can get the property for a substantial discount, making this an attractive option for today’s buyers.
“Just how big is the Short Sale market, and what’s the opportunity?”
- Short sale volume increased 33% in 2012
- Half a million (500,000!!) short sale closings are expected by Dec 2012
- Nationwide almost 1 in 5 houses underwater
- 40% (almost HALF) of all borrowers with 2nd mortgages have no equity
- New York State is had the 5th highest foreclosure count in the nation in 2011
- Nationwide, mortgage default rates are still hovering around 7%; meaning close to 1 in 14 houses is already 90 days late on payments and will need to do something with the property.
There’s a LOT of opportunity for Rutenberg Agents to earn serious income by listing Short Sales, and having our exclusive “Easy Close” Short Sale division close it for you. This is a “Done-for-You” Program which helps you:
- Outsource the entire Short Sale and save time
- Earn BIG commissions without any of the work
- Have a team of Aggressive Short Sale negotiators that get results
- Protect your license and ability to earn, by avoiding many of the scams preying on both new and experienced Realtors
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017