If you are looking to buy or sell in Suffolk County, read on!
According to the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island the number of home sold has increased year over year. Take a look at the number of closed sales for August:
- Aug 2010: 683 homes sold in Suffolk County
- Aug 2011: 895 homes sold in Suffolk County
- Aug 2012: 917 homes sold in Suffolk County
Homes are selling in Suffolk County.
Today’s buyers are very knowledgeable about home values. They’ve done their research online and they’ve used the valuation tools available to get a pretty good idea of how much they should pay for your home. If they see the price of a home is too high compared to the market, they’ll walk.
Don’t let this happen. Do your research too and most importantly hire a Realtor who knows your area and can help you determine the price to SELL!
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017