You’ve just closed the sale. Now what?
Often overlooked, these clients are a golden opportunity. You have successfully helped them achieve their goal of buying or selling their home. Make sure you are maintaining a relationship after the sale!
If you are not currently in contact with you past clients, the good news is you can start today. These clients are another source of referrals and repeat business for you.
Here’s a few ways to stay connected to past clients.
- Create and maintain a database for all your past clients who you have successfully helped. Put them in Microsoft Excel or any other program you use to organize your client lists.
- Send them an email every few weeks or month to check in and keep in touch. Offer something of value! Relevant information such as housing values, sales activity, market info, what their home is worth.
- Call them. In an era of email and social media, the phone is a great way to stay connected and you’ll stand out more since you took the effort to pick up the phone and actually have a conversation
- Ask them if you can help them or anyone they know with any of their buying and selling needs. Hopefully, they have a few referrals!
Charles Rutenberg Realty is here to support your business and to provide you will all the tools you need to succeed.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017