So you have something you want to share with your followers on social media….
Whether it is an article, a new listing, a fun picture or anything else – content is king. However…promoting it at the right times and to all your social media outlets at once is what helps to make the most of your content and really gets it noticed.
If you’re concerned about having to manually post links to your content to all your social media sites – you have nothing to worry about. With social media marketing automation popping up everywhere – and for FREE – you are able to post the content you want to all your social media sites at once. Simply enter in unique copy featuring content links, find a suitable image to accompany the post, then add into the marketing automation software of your choice.
Automating your content publication on social networks days, weeks, or even months in advance can save you innumerable hours of labor, and allows you to focus on producing more content to share with your audience.
Besides knowing that your posts will not reach all your social media sites in a timely, organized fashion, here is the recipe of the PERFECT POST
- You post a timely, trending topic where possible.
- The post has a link in it to more information.
- Its a short post – less than 40 characters.
- It’s a non-peak post. Sunday and Thursdays are the most popular days to post with lunchtime (12pm-1pm) being the most popular time to post.
- You are consistently posting.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017