Fall is a great time to shop for a home! Especially this Fall with low rates, low home prices, and a recovering economy!
If you’re a first time buyer looking for a home this Fall here are 3 things working in your favor:
- More Open Houses. Fall is a great time for open houses and a great way to shop for a home at you own leisure so you can really hone in on what you want in a home. Plus open houses are a great way to potentially meet the neighbors and get a good feel for the neighborhood. Click here for our open house search updated on a daily basis.
- Catch a Tax Break. If you’re on the verge of purchasing a home you may qualify for year end tax-breaks, including deductions for mortgage interest and property taxes.
- More time to save. Purchasing a home during the fall season allows for a few extra months to save. The more you save the better you are in terms of a down payment, moving costs, home repairs and any other unexpected costs which may pop up.
More importantly, talk with a Realtor. Sure you may know the market trends, home values and the local market. But it pays to get connected with a knowledgeable real estate professional.
Buying a home for the first time can be a little nerve-wracking. A Realtor will help you navigate the process. They know the area know have hands-on access to the latest market sales. Click here to find a Charles Rutenberg Realtor in your area.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017