Part of having a great staff means we always have our eyes and ears open to the real estate industry and we’re looking out for our agents.
Check out this article shared by one of our staff members, Ruth Pfeffer. “Distressed or Distraught: The Process of a Real Estate Transaction”, by Ron Phipps, Immediate Past President of NAR clearly identifies what’s happening with mortgages right now. And what Realtors can do to be proactive about it!
- Underwriting standards are being applied precisely and aggressively
- Mortgage packages need to be perfect and complete
- The market for mortgage backed securities is very limited
- Appraisals must be on time and accurate
With all these guidelines, there are things Realtors can do to keep the process moving along.
[button color=”purple”] Educate buyers, sellers and yourself![/button]
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]http://rutenbergblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Ruth.jpg[/author_image] [author_info]Courtesy of Ruth Pfeffer – Director of Operations[/author_info] [/author]
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017