One of the most important elements of a real estate agents success is…generating a consistent supply of good quality leads.
The average person only needs the services of an agent every few years, and this means you need fresh leads to build the business and life of your dreams.
So, ask yourself this for 2015… “What’s the best way for me to consistently generate new leads?”
Successful lead generation is the foundation of any strong business. Every form of lead generation has its benefits: open houses, phone prospecting, facebook ads, door knocking, old school, new school, high-tech, low-tech….
So, which do you pick? Here’s a simple 3 step formula to help you choose your lead generating strategies.
- Step #1. Choose What Fits You. There are plenty of strategies to choose from. Focus on picking one that fits your style. If you like meeting people, then knock on doors or do great open houses. If you love technology and advertising, go online. The better the fit, the more likely you’ll do it and the better you’ll get at it.
- Step #2. Always Follow a System. Lead generation takes time and, no matter what, it is a numbers game. For it to work, you need to follow the same steps, over and over. Analyze your results and adjust your system as you go, but always follow a system.
- Step #3. Be Consistent. Be consistent and persistent—the habit is more important than the activity. It doesn’t matter if you knock on doors or make phone calls—the important thing is that it gets done.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017