What’s the point of having a Facebook page? Are there really any benefits?
You may have asked these questions at least once? To be blunt…YES. There are! We’d like to share with you our experience with our Facebook page www.facebook.com/crrli.
Charles Rutenberg Realty started it’s social media campaign well over a year ago. Why? Because Facebook is now a major component in a successful marketing strategy. Here’s why:
- By posting company related info like training updates, new programs, new agents, press releases our agents are more aware of what’s happening at CRRLI and of the opportunities available to them
- By connecting with the people we know through “friend requests” we’ve branched out and have met new friends online
- By posting videos and real-life photos of our offices, staff and agents, the Facebook community has gotten to know us better
- By sharing helpful tips and ways to maximize your business more agents are staying informed on how to keep their business growing
- By sharing our listing inventory we give online buyers another way to search for a home while on Facebook
- It’s FREE online exposure
If you are still wondering about the benefits of Facebook, the possibilities are endless. And it’s FREE…what more can we say!
[button link=”http://www.facebook.com/crrli” color=”purple”] OH YEAH! CLICK HERE to LIKE US on Facebook! www.facebook.com/crrli[/button]
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017