Generation Y is on the horizon.
According to the 2011 National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, buyers between the ages of 18-31 represent 31% of all recent home purchases. That’s a high enough percentage to take some time to find out who these buyers really are.
They’re Generation Y or dually termed “millennials” and there are approximately 79 million in the U.S. This group outnumbers the 76 million Baby Boomers.
[box type=”info”] They’re a big group and they are the next round of first-time buyers to start searching for their home. It pays to get to know them better![/box]
Stay on top of your real estate game by using the right tools, technology & business practices that cater to this market. Why? Because they expect you to!
- Reach out to them electronically. They value a fast experience, they multi-task, and are always in a hurry.
- Have a well-rounded online presence: They are more likely to contact you first if you have an online presence and are active in online real estate markets.
- Use New Technology: Such as Online Document Management to provide them with a “fast-experience” when it comes to forms and documents.
- Choose the Right Broker: It’s more important than ever, your lifestyle depends on it. Select a Broker who provides you with the tools, training, a new way of thinking and the freedom to earn more money with buyers.
- Use the right tools that get you noticed online: Such as e-newsletters, contact management systems, Listingbook, Real estate websites and single property websites.
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017