90% of consumers use the internet during the buying process. Yes, the entire real estate industry pretty much knows this by now!
Realtors need to be online, but where? Get a website, start a Facebook Business Page, create a video and put it on YouTube, use QR codes. You are an excellent sources of information. Help buyers navigate through this process. Hint! It’s a pretty big deal, so your expertise is priceless!
See what buyers are doing online, according to the Digital House Hunt: Consumer and Market Trends in Real Estate report by Google and NAR.
Here’s what buyers are doing online:
- They tend to rely on search engines and real estate websites when they begin their search
- They use online maps during the middle of the process
- They engage in mobile applications towards the end of the process
Here are the keywords first-time buyers use in Google, Yahoo, and Bing?
- FHA loan/FHA
- Home grants/Home loans
- Home buyer assistance
Here’s the features they are searching for in a home 70% of the time:
- Square footage
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Garages and swimming pools
What are they using their mobile devices for:
- Get directions to a property
- To request more information about specific home features or real estate services
D0 you need a few ideas as to what you should be doing online? Come check out what we’re doing and see! Charles Rutenberg Realty continues to grow it’s online presence everywhere so our Agents have more online exposure than ever before.
[button color=”purple”] Click below for examples of what you can be doing online![/button]
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017