What’s a better way to think? Positive or Negative?
I’d say positive. What’s the point of being negative? It only begets more negativity. Being positive, yet realistic is a much better way to live your life than being negative.
Researchers are finding more and more evidence pointing to the many benefits of optimism and positive thinking. Such findings suggest that not only are positive thinkers healthier and less stressed, they also have greater overall well-being.
Even if positive thinking does not come naturally to you, there are plenty of great reasons to start cultivating affirmative thoughts and minimizing negative self-talk.
When you think positive….
- You attract more positive people. Positive people want the best for everyone.
- You have more energy. More energy means getting more out of life and getting more done and being happy in the process.
- You truly enjoy the life you have.
- You hold the key to success. Positive people are more likely to be successful than the negative ones.
- Your positive thinking and optimistic attitude will turn all your problems into opportunities.
- You are living a healthier life. Positive thinking is very beneficial for your health. Several scientific studies have shown that people with a good, positive “vibe” are less likely to suffer from depression and they get ill more rarely than the negative thinkers.
- You will stress less. The main cause of stress is worry and negative thoughts. Positive people overcome stress more easily.
If you had to choose, would you want to be a positive or negative person?
I’m going to say be positive!
Latest posts by Joe Moshe (see all)
- Vote for Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. - November 15, 2017
- Tax Plan Should Also Include Local and State Tax Deduction to Benefit Homeowners - November 12, 2017
- Pam & Joe Honored as Heroes at CHI 25th Anniversary - November 9, 2017